M.T.C. Niagara Ltd — is a modern and fast-growing manufacturer of automobile chemical goods and technical fluids, the quality of which is on a par with their European equivalents.
The company was founded in 2010. Today NIAGARA holds a leading position among other major manufacturers of automobile chemical goods.
The product catalog includes a large range of cooling, braking, and windshield washer fluids, as well as technical fluids «AdBlue» и «AUS32», which are used as working fluids in the catalytic neutralization systems of diesel engine exhaust gases.
The mission of the companyis to provide car owners with high-quality and extremely easy to use car chemistry. The important advantage of the NIAGARA automobile chemical goods is an efficient result for reasonable money.
Modernization of all production processes
NIAGARA production is being continually upgraded. New workshops, production lines, storage tanks for raw materials and finished products are being built, and the territory is being expanded. The company's laboratory is equipped with modern measuring equipment, which allows strict control of the products parameters at all levels of production. We employ qualified specialists — engineers, chemists, technologists and experienced experts — which helps us to control the quality of our products.
Since 2014, the company has implemented and operates the ISO 9001:2008 quality management system. The NIAGARA products have approvals from leading auto manufacturers, test reports and certificates of compliance with various quality standards, including international ones.
1. Optimal quality-to-price ratio.
2. Compatibility protocols with imported and Russian antifreeze products.
3. Easy to use — the manual is written in understandable and simple terms that are clear even to a new car user.
4. All NIAGARA products are certified and manufactured in-house.
5. The brand is well-known among customers: NIAGARA products are available in the European part of Russia, in the Ural area, Siberia, as well as in neighboring countries (Kazakhstan, Belarus, Armenia).
In 2017, the production facilities were upgraded:
- an automatic two-stream bottling unit was installed and started up;
- the production reactor fleet has been increased.